Question about 1991 replica of Donald's car

Dooma adham_abozaeid at gawab.com
Mon Sep 20 22:41:38 CEST 2004

What is the 1991 replica made in 1991???

If you are talking about pictures for the 313 in general, I have a
picture for the 313 from the inside with illustrations about each part
of it (a very funny pic in fact)

I have another one for it after an accident with Donald outside it
holding the steering wheel. If you are interested, I can send them to
you.

ICQ#: 60834602
Current ICQ status:

  More ways to contact me