Romano Scarpa

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 21:06:02 CEST 2005

:(

Well this is truly unexpected news. I had no idea he had been sick in recent
months. While I've read only a very small percentage of Scarpa's work, what I
have read has been great. His importance to Disney comics is tremendous and I
know the Italians especially, owe him a great debt.

One thing I admired about him was how long he made Disney comics! 51 years is
an accomplishment in any field, let alone in the comic book business. And to
think that his work will go on being read for no telling how many more
decades.

Derek Smith