1995-1999 archives lost forever?

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 20:54:47 CEST 2005

Per Starback posted:

My intention was of course to restore the full archive today as a
birthday gift, but, alas, I can't find the archives of the second
incarnation myself! I know I should have it somewhere! (Maybe when the
list turns 313 years old...)

I should be able to find it on a backup tape if nowhere else, but
meanwhile I'm also interested in what other complete collections from
that time there are.

Perhaps you can ask Armando for the second incarnation archives like Kai
Saarto did?

Kai posted:

I got the archives from Armando (thanks!), so I am good to go.

Thanks for completing the first incarnation archives! :)

Derek Smith