Carl Barks' Samlede Vaerker

Ole Damgaard post at oledamgaard.dk
Thu Aug 4 20:47:49 CEST 2005

 Ole Damgaard wrote:

>......1500 pages of
> articles and Barks biography, written by Geoffrey Blum. It also contains
> Barks' Barney Bear and Benny Burro stories, among other things.

Correction: Geoffrey Blums material mentions the Barney Bear-stories, and
this, combined with the fact that one of the editors has been asking around
for danish names of some characters in the Barney Bear-series, made me
assume, that CBSV would include the non-Disney Barney/Benny-stuff. Now it
seems that I might have been wrong on that point. I'm checking up on that
right now. Or maybe someone on the list can tell us some facts? Lars, or
someone?

o.