More on Mestres Disney - Renato Canini

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Fri Aug 5 05:48:23 CEST 2005

Lars wrote:

"I have to admit, though, that I don't know much about Canini, other than
the fact that he (she?) is a big name in Brazilian Disney comics."

The next edition of Mestres Disney will publish, indeed, a new Joe Carioca
story totally by Renato Canini. He wrote, drew and inked it. I did the color
and can say it's one of the most surreal Disney story I've ever saw! It
remenbers me Bottaros's Disney work! It's 8 pages long and I think Editora
Abril will send a release about it soon, with some image! :-)

The story *I* wrote will be draw by myself and it'll appear (probably) on
the Zé Carioca comic book next year.

Fernando! ;-)