Fwd: Mr Numério - The Uncle Scrooge Accountant

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at inducks.org
Mon Aug 8 09:26:11 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I received the following some days ago. Anybody who can help?

Søren

Subject: Mr Numério - The Uncle Scrooge Accountant
Date: Monday 25 July 2005 16:47
From: asaramelli <asaramelli at ig.com.br>
To: webmaster at inducks.org

Dear All

I´m writting an article about Uncle Scrooge and his
accountants.
In all histories I read, Uncle scrooge call
his accountant always by "accountant", never by an human name,
like John or Peter. At the same time, I remember that the
Uncle Scrooge called in a history, I don´t remember what, his accountant by
the name " Sr. Numério " in portuguese.
Do you know anybody who is able to help me to find mr Numério ?

Thank you

Alexandre Saramelli