Mr. Nume´rio

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Tue Aug 9 09:23:37 CEST 2005

Regarding Scrooge's in-house accountant:  In a lot of Barks' stories Uncle Scrooge had
a worker in his offices called "Clerkly".  I assume that he was the in-house accountant
for
McDuck Enterprises.  In several stories (including a few one-pagers) there was an
accountant who came to see him.  I assume this was McDuck Enterprises' outside
"consulting accounting firm", which prepared the firm's tax statements , quarterly and
annual reports.  Unfortunately, I don't believe these accountants were ever given names
by Barks.