Life of Scrooge

Anders Siveb æ k acs at inducks.org
Mon Aug 15 19:23:43 CEST 2005

Hi all

I just sat down with my collection of Life of Scrooge books. The newest one being a french book with the b-chapters and the next to newest one being the gemstone-edition that just came out. I find it is a very nice way to read (and try to see logic in) different languages.
I miss, though, having the french main-chapters in my collection - and also I've seen pictures of the greek Lo$-book which would be great having too. Would any of you french or greek here be willing to make a swap-deal?

BTW this is just plain simlpe AC, on the list since 1998, but now from an adress that I intend to keep (and start to keep checking)

AC