Story I would like to read.

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Mon Aug 29 16:19:34 CEST 2005

Maciek wrote:

> Don't foget April, May and June have cruch on the boy's [even by the
> fact some sey there are cousin]

A very small group of people -- most of whom are readers, rather than
comic book creators -- have privately claimed that April, May and June
*might* be cousins of Huey, Dewey and Louie. I've never heard of a
single story where it is explicitly stated that AMJ and HDL are indeed
cousins. And hopefully I never will.

> how guys who are sow clever and Iteligent can be sow in-mature?

I suspect it's because -- in spite of their precocious behavior in some
stories -- HDL are still children.

Lars