"Complete" Lo$

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Tue Dec 13 16:31:18 CET 2005

Adham:

> Is there a publication for the complete LO$?…
>
> What do u think about it? Can I get something better?

Gemstone is currently planning a companion volume, compiling the
"extra chapters" of the Lo$ - at least as far as those that are
available by the time of publication. (This might be as early as the
summer of 2006).

This is as "complete" an Lo$ as is likely to be available in English
for the foreseeable future.

I would stress that we've always regarded these "extra chapters" as
adjuncts, worthy of their own collection rather than shoehorned into
the carefully worked-out narrative flow of the original Lo$.

Gary