Shamrock Gander

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 06:41:11 CET 2005

There seem to be very few appearances of Shamrock...

a first one in 1955 by Strobl along with two twin sisters with the same hair

another one in a brazilian story from 1978 that seem to acknowledge strobl's
story

and then inducks mentions that he's named Clyde in the third and last
appearance listed from 1981

should it really be considered as the same character?

Thanks to my researches, which made me learn a bit of each language, I
learned enough italian words to notice that in I TL 1907-A , italian comments of
Inducks tells about a nephew of Gladstone named Gastoncino

Is this also the same as shamrock?

good night, its almost 7 am and i spent 3 days without sleeping on my new
duck family tree which I re-designed in a pdf format with illustrator, Photoshop
and In-design, I hope everybody will appreciate it :-)

Gillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz