Rob Klein's Disney Christmas Card

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Wed Dec 28 10:50:05 CET 2005

Happy Holidays to all.  Sorry for the inconvenience with my Holiday Card.

I have now gotten it uploaded CORRECTLY -complete with text.  It can be seen by going to
this
following web address, and then clicking on "oops.gif":

<http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/v/22A86242W491>

I hope you all like it after all this trouble!

Happy and prosperous New Year!

I have some more stories coming in Donald Duck Weekblad.  I hope that Egmont, Gemstone,
Disney
Italia, and French and Finnish Disney Comics will all print them too.

Rob
Klein