Don Rosa's next story?

Kai Saarto ksaarto at mbnet.fi
Fri Dec 30 11:46:24 CET 2005

Mark Doukakis wrote:

>What's this I hear about Don Rosa's hiatus from creating Duck stories. Say
>it isn't so! Can someone who's in-the-know shed some light?

It's really not my place to speak in Don's behalf, but since he is on
holiday I'd better say something to stop the rumors going wild. Don did
take a break after the last story, but I heard from him just weeks ago
that he had been in talks with Egmont regarding next year and will be
doing a patch of new stories.  Probably at least some of which are
shorter gag-stories.