Another Disney list?

Kai Saarto ksaarto at mbnet.fi
Fri Feb 11 12:13:30 CET 2005

Lars Jensen wrote:

>Kai Saarto wrote:
>

>>Any of our members having a script or art published in near future?
>>

>Yes. But I'm not allowed to talk about it.

Ah, you´d have to kill me and everyone else on the list if you did.
Let´s get to that AFTER its published (gulp, close one). :-)

>Recently, two "new" Paul Murry-drawn Mickey tales have been published in
>the Finnish and the Scandinavian weeklies. What does everyone think of
>those two stories?

D 2003-236 (lots of fake monsters) was in my opinion very typical for
Murry. Which is to say, high quality. This is the Mickey of my
childhood. I don´t know why they didn't find these before, but sure
wasn't because they were bad. I found it to be quite enjoyable to be one
about that pesky mouse and his goofy friend.

Other one was about a stolen monkey or something. Couldn't find it to
refresh my memory. If my memory serves me right is was pretty good also.
I like the way Murry does Goofy, he just looks so baffled, especially
the when he (Goofy) holds his hand in front of his mouth in a certain
way. You all know what i am talking about, right?