How green was the lettuce

Apostolis Trikourakis apotolas at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 24 16:28:25 CEST 2005

The "How Green was my Lettuce" story was published in Komix #51, September
1992. According to the main article of that issue, called "The Hardest
Snipping", the american editors removed 2 pages from the story to add
advertisements. The greek editors found the first one and 3/4 of the second
one, and placed them in the story. The lost parts of the story was merged
with the original panels and today they form the pages 2,3 and 4. The 2
panels that was missing from the second lost page was re-drawn by Don Rosa.
As far as I know, in 1992 the greek edition was the most complete in the
world.

That's all.