Question about other holes in Rosa's Lo$

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Mar 7 15:36:42 CET 2005

MICHIEL PRIOR to me, 07-03-2005:

> [Miss Penny Wise in WDC 164] This subject has been discussed here
> before. A quick search through the DCML archives shows us...

Thanks! How did you do that so fast?

Can you or someone else also give me an answer to these questions:

- What Barks-fact (or Rosa-fact) made Rosa decide to ignore the story
  'The Magic Hourglass'? (OS 291)

- What Barks-fact (or Rosa-fact) made Rosa decide to debunk the power
  of Scrooge's Old Number One dime, as seen in 'Lost Beneath the Sea'?
  (US 46)

> I hope this satifies your hunger for information.

We'll see. Friends and I are investigating Rosa's compatibility with
Barks. As basis for a fan-booklet. So, any help is appreciated.

Thanks again!

--- Daniël

P.S. When will the DCML archives complete again? Is there a server with
the missing episodes?