Time / Rosa references

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 14 21:11:16 CET 2005

Frank:

Great book, indeed-- though I cannot speak Italian, but at least I can make
out a few things.
Just in case someone would like to search for it and might have a stroke of
luck, the title is Don Rosa e il Rinascimento Disneyano, published by
Editrice Comic Art, ca 1997-- I can't check the exact date right now, but
that's the year I met Alberto Becattini, who sent me a copy-- please say
hello to Alberto for me, Frank. I've tried e-mailing him a few times a few
years ao but the address must have been obsolete, then I thought I'd call
him but procrastinated, then felt ashamed of  not doing so and failig to
keep in touch, ...

Olivier