Cover of Lo$ by Gemstone

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen pryds at duckburg.dk
Mon Mar 21 11:34:27 CET 2005

deanmary wrote:
> Here is a link to amazon.com that shows the cover to the Gemstone TPB
> of Don's Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck:
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0911903968/qid=1111386243/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-4866885-2447044?v=glance&s=books

Thanks for the link (to both Dean and Adel). So Gemstone chose the same
cover as was used for the European editions (at least those I know of)
around 1997. I think Rosa made this drawing for the European hardcovers,
didn't he? At least I don't know of any earlier use of it. Anyway, a
nice selection from Gemstone's side, since that drawing refers to many
moments if Scrooge's life.

Thomas