News about Dutch balloons!!!

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Tue Mar 22 14:54:58 CET 2005

Yippee!!!

Last night I received the news that Dutch Disney artists (like Heymans
and Gulien) are allowed to draw their own balloons again!!!!!!!!

In recent years, these balloons have been added by computers. The Dutch
artists were not allowed to draw them by themselves anymore.

But now the balloons are back. I'm told it's final, and that nothing
can take it away anymore. In approximately 8 weeks the first results
will turn up in the Dutch weekly Donald Duck Weekblad.

--- Daniël