Shakespeare

Ole Damgaard post at oledamgaard.dk
Sun May 29 02:26:12 CEST 2005

On Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:28 PM Fredrik Strömberg wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am about to write a text about the use of Shakespeare in Disney comics
> and
> I was wondering if you all could help me dig up some examples. I have used
> InDucks to find some references, and have also been able to verify some of
> them. Below is first a list of the ones I have been able to verify,
> followed
> by a list of the ones that I haven't been able to lay my hands on.
>
> If anyone could help me verify any of the ones from the second list, and
> perhaps scan useful parts I would be most grateful. Also, if someone could
> direct me to more comics which relates to Shakespeare that would be very
> helpful.

Check out   ITV79036-1
Italian title:   L'amorosa istoria di Papero Meo e Gioietta Paperina
Danish title:  Romeand og juliane

I've recently read it in "Scoreanden". It's a lame interpretation of the
Romeo & Juliet-story, by Guido Martina, artwork by Scarpa.

I've put up scans here:
http://www.sitecenter.dk/damgaardteknik/nss-folder/divimages/shakespeare1.jpg
http://www.sitecenter.dk/damgaardteknik/nss-folder/divimages/shakespeare2.jpg
http://www.sitecenter.dk/damgaardteknik/nss-folder/divimages/shakespeare3.jpg