Shakespeare?

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 13:22:13 CEST 2005

>From: Fredrik Strömberg:
>Janssens, Maarten; cover: Aku Ankka 1998-43)
>HC DD1996-46 1 - - Maarten Janssens - 15 november 1996 - - - -

This cover has been published only in Finland and in Holland. Finnish
version contains a reference to Shakespeare, as Daisy throws away book
"Romeo  and Juliet". Scans of both covers available at Outducks. Dutch cover
is so much smaller that it is impossible to say if Shakespeare connection is
in this original cover too. Looks like ordinary song book to me, since it
has that red treble-glef on the cover. Cannot read the text on that book,
although.

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -