Byron Erickson interview

Andrzej and_glo at interia.pl
Wed Nov 2 18:20:11 CET 2005

Lars Jensen wrote:

There's an interview with Byron Erickson at the Pulse:
http://www.comicon.com/cgi-bin/ultimat
ebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=36;t=004362 .
Byron talks about his career and "World of the Dragonlords".

This comic will be published in this month in Poland.
As you can guess we're very happy, cos here in Poland are no many of special publications.
Although in this month will be published comic book with ONLY Don Rosa stories. 80 pages of Don Rosa comics!
As far as I know it will include "Gyro's first invention" and other stories about Gyro's inventions.

And of course hi to everyone! I'm new here.
--- Andrzej Glowacki