Dutch comic convention in Houten

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Wed Nov 2 18:32:08 CET 2005

Lars Jensen wrote:

> > Some photographs are here:
> > http://dd50.inducks.org/fotos/j2005/p05-04.html
>
> it was also fun to look at the convention
> photos -- although I can only take a guess at who most of these people
> are.

Yes, I anonymised that webpage a bit, by only using first names.
Maybe you can guess who is who when I tell you who was at the
convention. In alphabetical order:

Ger Apeldoorn, Jos Beekman, Wilma van den Bosch, Harry Fluks, Kirsten de
Graaf, Sander Gulien, Mau Heymans, Daan Jippes, Frank Jonker, Patty
Klein, Michel Nadorp, Pascal Oost, Jan Steeman, Viktor Venema, Piet
Voordes, Arthur de Wolf.

All of them related to Disney comics in some way. 8-)
Some of them are not on a photo.

--Harry.