DCML Digest, Vol 33, Issue 7 Somewhere in Nowhere

Jeff LeRose jlerose at rtsz.com
Tue Nov 8 16:11:56 CET 2005

John Lustig asked for comments on the published version of Somewhere in
Nowhere.
First of all I think John did an incredible job with the story and set a
great standard for others to follow.

I think it's a classic and long overdue to be published in the US.
I also have copies of the Itailian version which came out in both soft and
hard cover a couple of years ago.
The story and art are great and you would never know what went on behind the
scenes.
Now that I know however it would be great to see an expanded version. I'm
sure Pat Block (who I'm a big fan of) would be happy to comply since I
believe this is one of his best works.
I would hope Gemstone would also consider doing it, since there is so much
history involving the story and Carl Barks. I for one would buy an expanded
version.

Jeff LeRose
jlerose at rtsz.com