Colors?

raptor165@aol.com raptor165 at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 02:54:52 CEST 2005

My brothers and I have a bet going as to which nephew lays claim to
which color. They are insisting--ridiculously, of course--that Louie is
blue, while I assure them that the correct color code is Huey=red,
Dewey=blue, and Louie=green. We've looked it up on several reliable
websites, and we are currently scanning our massive comic collection to
further verify with the works of Barks, Rosa and Van Horn. However, it
would also be a nice subsidary to have the testament of hundreds of
loyal duck fans. $2 rides on the crest of this bet. Voices?

dPayne

P.S. The "Echo" story has Donald yelling "Dewey's got a girl!" with the
blue neph responding "I HAVE NOT!" The brothers concede defeat.
However, what does everyone else think?