Mickey Mouse and Pluto

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 13:35:34 CEST 2005

In a message dated 10/19/2005 2:26:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ola.martinsson at ericsson.com writes:
>Does anyone know anything about this old US ? comic? book ?

just glancing at it, I would say it is a Big Little Book  type book--

and looking it up in a BLB book, I see it is

Mickey Mouse and Pluto (c) 1942  (but published circa 1943)
part of Dell's FAST ACTION STORY BOOK SERIES

apparently soft cover, 192 pp and (usa measurement) 4 x 5 1/2 x5/8
    so  big little!  from the newspaper strip, no idea if it is a comics on
both pages or text alternating with images (the usual format of BLBs)

steven rowe