Sherlock, again

Fredrik Strömberg fstromberg at telia.com
Thu Sep 1 12:14:47 CEST 2005

>Peter Kylling offers a list of some Barks detective stories at his
website:
http://cbarks.dk/thedetectivestories.htm . In some of them HD&L wears
the
characteristic Sherlock Holmes hats.
- And, off course we must not forget Shamrock Bones...an obvious
parody of
Holmes, with the same hat and pipe, but not quite the same wit as
Holmes...
http://shorterlink.com/?YKL71N

Thanks! I had forgotten about Shamrock, even though he was part of my
childhood readings.

>PS: I'm curious: What are you writing forewords for?

I write forewords for the collections of the Swedish KAlle Anka
(Donald Duck) magazine. It os doiing very well, and we have reached the
year 1960, which means that more than 12 years of the magazine has been
collected in studry volumes.

Cheers!

Fredrik Strömberg
Hantverkaregatan 6 D