The Starstruck Duck!

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Wed Sep 14 21:08:20 CEST 2005

Hi!

Here In Poland, we got some "Hall's of Fame's" last year. Sow we have Vicars, Romano Scarpas (yhe!) and Carl Barks.

[We still didn't  get any Don Rosa's...witch just isn't fair! In fact, he is fan-favorite here. I'm judging by my duck-fan friends opinions. And who can blame them? ;-)]

Sadly they not planning any New "Hall's of Fame's". :-((

Well that's all about the "What's wrong in my country" part. Let's get to the point :

I herd in one of 'Hall of Fames" contains a "Starstruck Duck" story witch as I found out is some sort of a story-board script! Today I check the story title in to the COA search and.

http://coa.inducks.org/story.php/x/D+HOF+ +5A+ //Starstruck+Duck++_

Quack! Sow Mickey and Goofy were include in a Don Rosa Story!?!? Wow...

Why this story was never drawn?  Was it the Editors again (and if sow, why?) ?  Ore maybe some other reason(s)? What was wrong with this story?

I suspect it probably was explain in the "Hall of Fame". but since we won't get a "Don Rosa's Hall of Fame" here [as I mention, year is passing since the last Hall of Fame in Poland sow I guess they won't print new ones :-( ] you understand my curiosity!

Yours,

Maciek Kur!