Real-time discussions

D.M. van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Thu Apr 13 12:38:11 CEST 2006

Gilles Maurice:
<I would actually use both, but I wonder if a new international Disney forum
would be complementary to eachoter, or would parasite eachother, and I
really
wouldn't want to be involved in a project that would compete dcml (even
though
I don't know if the term "compete is appropriate),>

Of course, fora should join and help each other. I think competition only is
good when it makes all parties stronger.

There's now a completely English version of McDuck.nl, with an English
interface:
http://discussion.mcduck.nl/

Daniël