Sqidoo page & Daringly Different

Elaine Ramshaw elaine1 at snet.net
Tue Apr 25 17:27:10 CEST 2006

Travis, Thanks for the link to the Squidoo page with the Gemstone previews!
If you keep it up, I won't have to plead with Derek Smith to keep putting
the previews on DCML (and thanks to Derek for doing that!).

I was delighted to see that the upcoming WDCS 668 has "Daringly Different"
in it. The blurb calls it "much requested"; I know it has been much
requested by me, at any rate (in letters written to Gladstone & Gemstone).
It's one I've loved since childhood, and unlike most of the Daisy Duck
Diaries stories, it's not dependent on sexist stereotypes. The different
house she designed (as drawn by Carl Barks) fascinated me in childhood, and
delights me now.

Elaine