Need help finding a Donald book...

JOHN CHADWICK wolfsong at mpinet.net
Sun Apr 30 17:02:11 CEST 2006

On closer examination, the one in the link does not match the one you're
looking for.  It may be an error, since this is listed under the issues of
the titles published by Gladstone.  I suggest writing them and making sure
this is the issue you want.  Usually there is a more indepth description of
back issues, and I'm seeing that they show the same cover on the list for
Gladstone and Disney published versions of the title, yet the one on the
Gladstone list is surrounded by Gladstone covers.