David Gerstein interview about Walt Disney Treasures

deanmary deanmary at zoominternet.net
Tue Aug 8 19:50:28 CEST 2006

If you go to this site:http://www.comicon.com/pulse/ you should be able to link to an interview with David Gerstein about the recently published Walt Disney Treasures TPB.  It is a nice, informative interview.

P.S. for David.  Now that I have helped promo your interview, can you perhaps give us a little more info about upcoming Gemstone projects, especially a rumored Barks and/or Gottfredson archival series?  Hey, I *know* deep down you want to! :)  We won't tell anyone! :)