Carl Barks Christmas Stories

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Sat Dec 16 18:05:04 CET 2006

Remember that slogan... "Garbo speaks!"? Well, we need an era in
animation when Donald will speaks. Donald, like the character we know
from the comics of Carl Barks and Don Rosa is a complex, fantastic
character to be animated.

I would love to see animated stories like The Milkman or
W.H.A.D.A.L.O.T.T.A.J.A.R.G.O.N.

Maybe we must expect the future days of Donald and Mickey in public
domain, so a big animation company will make better cartoons from the
most greated stories. :-P

FABIO
("hey, officer, let me go... was a joke!!)

bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar
www.virusmental.com