italian comments in story indexes

Ole Damgaard post at oledamgaard.dk
Mon Feb 27 23:37:16 CET 2006

To whom it might concern:

Every once in a while, when I look up an italian story using the coa search
engine, an additional comment appears in a story index.
Sadly, these comments are usually written in italian.
A truly beautyful language, but unfortunately it can be hard to understand
for the average uneducated fool... (me)
Is there any chance they might be translated into, say, english, at some
point?
It would be very nice to be able to read exactly what it says, instead of
just relying on my usual combination of a dictionary and a little guesswork.
:-)

/ The Ignorant
(ole)

*new email adress:  ole at disneycomics.dk
(previous adresses will be shut down in a couple of months)