Phantom Blot - The True Story

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Thu Jan 5 18:33:01 CET 2006

Hi!

 I  wonder... Whas the true Orgin of The Phantom Blot ever shown?     Whe
saw the man behind the mask many times, but what's turn this poor   fellow
in to a black-masked, ploting world domination (Yet to soft hearted to see
somthing die) evil criminal master mind?
Whas he born in a Criminal family? Whas he good person but some accident
[like his girlfiriend left him, he got fired, a Mickey Mouse look-a-like
Bully pick-at him in Scool, ect.] change him in to a evil one?  Or maby  he
did a simple mistake of having Dr.Doom, Dr. No and Dr. Claw as his his
psycholigist's... ;-)
[Actualy I do remeber a Italian story when Blot mention he had passion for
Art in the past and there was one-panel flash-back showing him without the
costiume, dress-up like a painter drawing a girl holding a dolar (wich was
propebly Joke refering to the fact his a Walt Disney caricature...) but I
guess it wasn't ment to be his orgin]

Yours
Maciek Kur