Fauntleroy and Scotty

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 19:51:45 CET 2006

> I just wondered what people here thought about this, several
> >references in the article (the use of the name fauntleroy as well as
> >the name "scotty" for scrooge's father made me wonder if this guy
> >didn't use my work without telling me,
> >Gilles

I do not know this fellow but he does reference a 1950 comic for his use of
"Scotty"
and I know I have seen the use of Fauntleroy on Donald's draft notice in a
reference book I own on Donald.
These 2 references alone are available to everyone.
I would ask him where he got his material.
His truth in answering you, may prove beneficial in further steps.

SMcDuck