English names for Italian characters in COA

Olaf Solstrand olaf.solstrand at andebyonline.com
Thu Jan 26 12:42:34 CET 2006

Hi,

according to the COA, the English name for Rockerduck's secretary is
"Lusky" (same as the Italian name), but the database also states that
there has never been any known appearances of this guy in English-speaking
countries. I also notice that Arizona Goof has the English name "Indiana
Pipps" in COA, which is HIS Italian name as well...

Is there a "bug" in COA making characters with no English name saved get
their original (Italian) name in English, or am I missing something?

(Oh, and do anybody know if Lusky HAS a name in English?)

Olaf
«I come for the wuggas, but stay for the jiggy juggas.»