Goldrush and Black Knight question

SRoweCanoe at aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 21:40:34 CEST 2006

Oops,

guess yall can see Im not a baseball fan (although it was Gene Autry who
owned the Angels, right?)

and I knew better than to say Gladstone when I meant Gemstone.....
or at least i think I know its Gemstone......

Steven,

>Actually, I have two slight corrections to make  there:
>• Mr. Geppi is co-owner of the Baltimore *Orioles* baseball team  (the
Angels are in >Anaheim, California), and
>• he's the  President/Publisher/CEO of *Gemstone* Publishing (which, I'll
admit, can be  >easily confused with Gladstone!).