No subject

Thu Mar 23 15:47:28 CET 2006

Hi,
I just received this and thought I should pass it on without comment:

Are you guys familiar with Nostradamus? This is a quote from one of his
predictions:

 "In the year of the new century and nine months,
  From the sky will come a great King of Terror...
  The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
  Fire approaches the great new city..."

 "In the city of York there will be great collapse,
  twin brothers torn apart by chaos while the fortress fall,
  the great leader will succumb,
  the third big war will come when the big city is
  burning..."

2001 is the first year of the new century and this is the 9th month. New York
is located at the 41st degree Latitude.

He also said that this will be the third World War  and it would be bigger
than the last two wars.  I hope he is wrong, but judging from his predictions
of Hitler, Napoleon, and Pearl Harbor, this is shocking............