Finding Donald Duck Adventures #29

John Lustig john at lastkisscomics.com
Tue May 2 20:08:51 CEST 2006

BJ: There are two different Donald Duck Adventures #29 (printed at different
times and with totally different contents. The one you¹re looking for has a
December 1994 date on it and features a cover by Don Rosa. The stories you
like in it are titled ³Stampede and Deliver!² (D92211) by me and Bill Van
Horn. The other is ³Tour de Jour² (92193) co-written by Dave Rawson and Pat
McGreal (their first published Disney story I believe) and drawn by Vicar.

Mile High Comics has a copy (that¹s priced rather high, in my opinion, but I
guess it must be hard to find) at:
http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=bibliography&issu
e=26319651118%2029

I¹m glad you like ³Stampede² so much. Of the stories I¹ve written, it¹s
always been one of my favorites as well.

Best Wishes,
John Lustig
Sign up for John Lustig¹s free weekly Last Kiss e-mail comics at
www.lastkisscomics.com

on 5/1/06 3:13 AM, dcml-request at nafsk.se at dcml-request at nafsk.se wrote:

> From: BJ Wanlund <bj_wanlund at yahoo.com>
> Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 04:01:34 -0700 (PDT)
> To: dcml at nafsk.se
> Subject: Need help finding a Donald book...
>
> I liked the Gladstone USA comics, but one certain
> comic book stands out for me from that era.  It is
> Donald Duck Adventures #29, with several Donald
> stories, one where Don is a tour guide and he has to
> fly (literally!) back to Duckburg for a lottery prize,
> and another where Donald is a pizza delivery duck.
> Bill Van Horn's recent "The Perils of Pie" kind of
> reminds me of that pizza delivery Donald story he did
> in that book.
>
> I am a disorganized mess, however.  I need to find
> this elusive Donald book, preferably in a comic shop
> with tons and tons of back issues.  I need your help,
guys.