Plot paid by Burbank

Stefan Persson spe at inducks.org
Sun May 14 04:06:21 CEST 2006

Olaf Moriarty Solstrand wrote:
> browsing INDUCKS, I notice that some stories have the comment "plot paid
> by Burbank". Examples are

In Inducks you might find some stories with codes starting with an 'S'.
 These stories were made for a Disney studio in Burbank, California,
USA.  I'm guessing that they paid their employees for working there, and
I'm guessing that the comment in Inducks means that Egmont got the plot
from this studio in Burbank.

BTW, it appears that there are two different towns/cities called Burbank
in California, one in Los Angeles County and one in Santa Clara County.
 Does anyone know in which of the two Burbanks the Disney studio was
located?

Stefan