Pocket books in Holland (+ TNT)

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Wed May 17 16:14:57 CEST 2006

Harry Fluks wrote:

> Egmont compiles 12 (or maybe 13) pocket books every year.

There are 13 so-called Jumbo books a year. There is also an annual
double-sized "Mammoth book", a hardcover Christmas book and several
theme books. The latter are 448 pages and usually consist exclusively of
stories used in previous Egmont publications, such as the Jumbo books,
the now-cancelled Uncle Scrooge book etc.

> This explains why chapter 1 of the "TNT" series was not used in
> Holland, while other chapters were: pure coincidence.
> (And now we may see TNT chapter 1 after all...)

Any thoughts on whether chapters 4 and 5 will be used?

Derek Smith wrote:

> Donald and Fethry return as TNT agents in "Let's Get Kraken"
> by Jensen (so popular they don't even need to say his first name
> anymore!) [...]

Good thing I wasn't drinking when I read this, or my new computer
would've short-circuited!

Lars