Topolino d'Oro/Golden Mickey Mouse

Botto Armando Armando.Botto at elsag.it
Mon Nov 20 17:19:16 CET 2006

Bror Hellman wrote:
> I am interested in knowing a bit more about the "Topolino d'Oro" award.
At least I think it is.. I found it mentioned in German and Italian
Publications (but I don't know any Italian or German).
But as I understand it it is presented annually by Disney Italia to
distinguished artists and writers.
Is there anyone here on this list that could perhaps enlighten me a bit
more? Did I get my facts right?

Yes! The "Topolino d'Oro" is an yearly award, presented by Disney Italia
during their annual meeting of artists and writers (a private event).
You can see it here (scroll down towards the end of the webpage):
http://www.papersera.net/papersera/IntervistaAFe.php

> Perhaps even a link to a list of recipients?

I don't think such a list is currently available, but I would be curious to
read it, too!

Ciao,
Armando