Bookstore placement

deanmary deanmary at zoominternet.net
Tue Nov 21 21:20:28 CET 2006

Thanks Gary for the update on the plans for where Gemstone would like some on the new titles to appear.  Two quick questions.  One, were there any particular reasons that Gemstone was not able to get the two pocket book titles into bookstores?  I always thought they would have made a great fit in the manga section of bookstores.  Two, has anything changed or are there new plans to get these new titles in bookstores?  I hope it all works out wonderfully.

Dean Rekich