Disney exhibition in Paris

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Sun Oct 15 20:56:28 CEST 2006

Hi everybody !

No, I haven't been able to go yet; maybe later this month. I was told to
beware of  3-hour queues.

Possibly.

There was a TV program linked to the exhibition; very interesting &
well-made. It ought to be available on DVD-- doesn't the site mention it? I
would be surprised if  there were not any.

Olivier