Disney exhibition in Paris

Timo Ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 00:55:25 CEST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Olivier"
> There was a TV program linked to the exhibition; very interesting &
> well-made. It ought to be available on DVD-- doesn't the site mention it?

They do have one interesting DVD. I don't know if this is the TV-prog you
mentioned:
DVD-vidéo: Il était une fois Walt Disney. Aux sources de l'art des studios
Disney
Un film documentaire e 47 mn, réalisé par Samuel Doux.
It has interviews of :
Bruno Girveau, Serge Bromberg, (artistic director of Festival d'Annecy) and
Disney historian Pierre Lambert, as a bonus  it has Snow White. Mute film by
J. Searle Dawley from 1916. It was one of the main inspirations for Walt
when making his own Snow White, and also one of the first films Walt ever
saw.

Timo