The Culture Today/Marketing

SRoweCanoe at aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Sat Oct 28 16:37:31 CEST 2006

In a message dated 10/28/2006 7:11:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
schulte at teacher.com writes:
>As Don Rosa himself has pointed out, comic  books are a dying art,
especially
>those with more text to read and without the gruesome "dark" nature of  the
>revamped superhero lines.

I'm not sure when Don Rosa pointed that out, but thanks to TokyoPop and  Viz,
it's obvious that comics are not yet  a dying art.  Comic shops  in the USA
are obviously continuing in their trend to be superhero shops  ---

did Gemstone ever circulate the Disney comics outside comic  shops?
I've never seen them outside (well Ive never seen them IN comic shops
either, just in Previews)

Steven rowe