DD calendar

Elaine Ramshaw elaine1 at snet.net
Mon Oct 30 17:25:03 CET 2006

Dean, thanks very much for the "heads up" on the DD comic strip calendar.
Since there isn't a Borders in my metropolitan area, I wouldn't have known
this existed without your telling us (Barnes & Noble doesn't carry it; I
just checked). I don't consider your message "off-topic" at all, since as
you say, we so seldom in the US see Disney merchandise featuring the ducks.
When Donald does appear, he's usually with Mickey and Goofy, and personally,
I'm with Rosa and others in believing that Donald and Mickey live in
different universes. Except on Halloween, when they ghost-hunt together--but
I figure, if on Halloween the dead and the living can mix, then so can
Mouseton and Duckburg.

Elaine Ramshaw