Gilles Maurice's Duck Tree

Goofy313g at aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 07:26:02 CET 2006

Hi Mickey :-)

>>>I hope he still reads our messages...
every single one of  them :-)

My free.fr adress might not work anymore, but _goofy313g at aol.com_
(mailto:goofy313g at aol.com)  still does, but I think I  remember a Brazilian fellow didn't
success reaching me through the later either,  I'll have to fix that if it's
still the case...
I haven't been working on my website for a few month due to the huge  amount
of homework I get from school, but I plan to update it soon,  both in its
content AND its design (I'm currently learning webdesign  at school)...

Asger Pedersen sent me lots of trees I didn't have from fanzines, I hope  the
one you're talking about is another one so we can have more trees available
:-)

Best regards,
Gilles R. Maurice
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/