The Guardians of Lost Library - Revista Tio Patinhas

asaramelli asaramelli at ig.com.br
Sat Sep 30 03:36:24 CEST 2006

Michael and all DCML friends

The Guardians of the lost Library was published this month in Brazil, in
portuguese language.
Since july, our local publisher is publishing ( with 12 - 15 years delay)
not yet published in Brazil Don Rosa histories at the magazine "Tio
Patinhas" .

July - O Pato que Caiu na Terra  D90161
http://coa.inducks.org/issue.php/x/br/TP++492

August - O Tesouro da Bolha de Vidro D90227
http://coa.inducks.org/issue.php/x/br/TP++493

September - Os Guardiães da Biblioteca Perdida D92380
http://coa.inducks.org/issue.php/x/br/TP++494

For the 492 and 494 issue, the covers was draw by Don Rosa.
For the 493 issue the cover is also based on the Rosa history, draw by the
Brazilian Carlos Mota.
There are several covers for the same history around to the world, made by
many artists.
The curiosity is the brazilian version is the only one where Donald is with
the hands near gills of the shark
and not near teeths !

This semester, the "Revista Tio Patinhas" mix histories by Don Rosa, with
histories already published in europe ( Copenhagen and Milan studios ) with
7 to 11 months delay. One of this histories is the Saga Patos Galácticos (
Paperi Gallatici) by Stefano Ambrosio and Andrea Freccero.

March next year, (the Uncle Scrooge 60 year), we are going to the Tio
Patinhas 500, a historical issue. We are asking for our local publisher to
made a top issue to celebrate this very special moment !

Alexandre
São Paulo